Friday, February 26, 2010

My New (and way too addictive) Hobby


So, I have a bit of a hobby. I like to play Facebook games. It wasn’t a problem at first. It was just a casual distraction on the weekends. Then I started logging on during work and then before work and then in the middle of the night. Now, a few weeks after my first log on to Mafia Wars, I’m eyeballs deep in Roller Coaster Kingdom, the newest Zynga game and it’s sucking my time away like a particularly powerful vacuum cleaner.

So, when I heard that there was a new guide on the market to help players like me who were wasting a LOT of time on Roller Coaster Kingdom to streamline their affairs and get things under control for the game, I was all over it.

I picked up the guide, called
Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets, and started reading. Let’s put it  this way folks – this is a game that should be in the hands of anyone anywhere who is having trouble maximizing their efficiency in Roller Coaster Kingdom.

Let’s face it – this game is a bit harder than some of the others. Getting to level 25 is easy enough if you have a lot of time to waste, but if you’re serious about doing it quickly or if you want to load up on a lot of coins or if you want to get a cool looking park without sacrificing your rating, you need to do a lot of things right. And I mean a LOT.

So, having a guide like
Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets in hand is like having a huge shortcut that changes everything, making this game infinitely easier. If you’re a fan of Roller Coaster Kingdom or just of Zynga games in general, stop playing around and check out this guide. It’s going to flip everything you thought you knew about the game on its head. And that’s a good thing (trust me).
Regards

Gerald Lacey
CEO/President
Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc.


Author's Bio
Gerald is a professional Internet marketer and social media marketing expert. His online business ventures and websites generate multiple streams of income annually. His consulting clients include best selling authors and international speakers.

Gerald is the CEO/President of Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc. He runs his entire business from his home where he is able to spend quality time with his family and friends. He is passionate about helping individuals to build and monetize their personal brand online.

www.myebooksresell.com
www.geraldlacey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment