Saturday, February 27, 2010

An Impartial and In-Depth Review of the New Roller Coaster Kingdom Guide

 

I’m one of those lucky guys who can get his hands on things a little early. I did just that with  the newest guide from Tony Sanders – Roller Coaster Kingdom Secrets. He showed me an early copy and I’ve been furiously tearing through it to get the best possible feel for how the guide works in the game.

Anyone out there holding their breath can relax a bit because what we have here is just as big and mindblowing as any of Tony’s other guides. This thing has blown away any expectations I had for what Tony might put together for his newest endeavor. To be honest, I
was a little turned off by Roller Coaster Kingdom at first because of how hard it was to get everything just right. I thought it was just buggy or for the hardcore only.

It turns out, I was just doing a half a dozen different things wrong. Who knew? But, after reading through Tony’s guide from start to finish, I’ve been able to overhaul how I play the game and now I’m doing so much better at it that all those concerns are more or less gone. Why are they gone? Because now I know exactly which rides to setup, how to set them up, where to book my tours, how to get the most possible coins and XP per hour and how to maximize my overall performance. I wasn’t wasting any time trying to figure out the little things that, it turns out, didn’t matter while the big things rumbled along causing me trouble. So, what’s my honest review? Tony Sanders’ newest guide is a fantastic, in-depth look at the biggest new Zynga game on the market. It helps with almost everything you need to do better in the game and it’s loaded with insider tips that are helping me play way better than I thought was possible. 
ROLLER COASTER KINGDOM SECRETS 


Regards

Gerald Lacey
CEO/President
Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc.
www.myebooksresell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment